Tuesday, 10 March 2015

Always remember why you started!

Always remember why you started!

Hi i'm Anna the founder of Wellbeing Winnie & Wellbeing Winnie Fitness​, and I would like to share a little bit about it.

Whilst I'm aware of the very feminine name, Wellbeing Winne is for all ages and all genders. The name Winnie refers to my 92 year old Nana 'Winnie' who has been an inspiration to me my whole life. I have never heard her moan or seen her feeling sorry for herself, she has always been positive, healthy and driven. And yes she still has all her faculties and is mentally competent (more competent than myself infact)
WW is has been created to help all those who wish to inject a little of her positivity and health in to their lives. After speaking with some fabulous people this week end on a whirlwind visit to Marbella, I was reminded of why I set this business up.
I suffered health issues from a very young age and found the orthodox approach to health was just not enough. I found that access to help was there if I was willing to search for it. I can tell you now researching on a computer in a fatigued haze is exhausting. We at Winnie's hope that those with health issues, chronic illnesses, depression, stress, weight issues, dietary problems, emotion exhaustion, with fitness goals, requiring cognitive behavioral therapy and sport psychology can cut out a huge chunk of searching and find the help they need quickly.

We use Pilates, Yoga, fitness advise, personal training, herbalism, nutrition, meditation and relaxation techniques, natural alternatives and therapies, health advise, nature, outdoors, motivation, inspiration, to improve all lives (not just those with health issues.
We are starting to build a team of trained specialists to help give you all the help you could require.
If you are trained or have experience in the above fields and would like to be involved in Wellbeing Winnie (voluntary) by sharing what you know. Please contact Wellbeing Winnie and see if you would like to be part of our social networking team.

info@wellbeingwinnie.co.uk

Or Facebook Wellbeing Winnie

Stay healthy and young at heart

Anna x

No comments:

Post a Comment